If you want a jackpot to change your life significantly, then you must try your hand in progressive slots. These types of slots only offer million-dollar prize money on a regular basis. Slot machines changed from mechanical to electrical from the early 80s, they started operating on microprocessors, and from this era, only idea progressive jackpot was introduced. A portion of every bet placed would add to the pinnacle jackpot price. The first major breakthrough came in 1986 when slot machine manufactures IGT, launched multi-site linked progressive slot called Megabucks. Many slot machines were linked to create a huge jackpot, and player who betted unknowingly contributed to the mammoth prize money.
Progressive jackpots are now common features in both offline and online casinos. Pioneer of the multi-linked progressive jackpot was Cash Splash, which still operates and on an average makes a payout of $1,000,000 on a monthly basis.
How it works
Each and every time you participate in the progressive jackpot and click on the spin button, a part of your wagering amount is added to the jackpot. Percentage of payout is tending to lower over standard slots, for this reason. For instance, if 5% of your betting amount is deducted to be added in the progressive jackpot, then the payout is automatically calculated on the remaining 95% of the betting sum. Consider another few percentages as commission to the casinos you end up with less than 90% payout. This is just an instance; in reality, the percentage varies from time to time.
When you go for the big chase of the progressive jackpot, and then go in full throttle, hit the max bet button. An unknown fact to many players is you can only win the progressive jackpot, when you play in max bet mode, if you do not you miss some great opportunities. There cannot be disappointing than winning a $1000 when you could have won a princely sum of million dollars by appending a few more dollars. If you are wagering in a land-based casino, then be sure all coins are registered before playing, in online casinos be certain you have clicked the bet max button.
You should not always chase these progressive jackpots as they have lower payouts. A portion of your bankroll must be allocated for this type of slot games. If luck is on your side, winning a progressive jackpot will drastically change your life for a better living. If this does not happen, you are left with enough cash to try your luck in higher payouts regular slot games. The slot games are meant for entertainment and fun purpose, you should never forget it. Playing progressive jackpots are like playing the lottery; do not spend too much time and money chasing those alluring big fat jackpots.
You must employ sound as pragmatic money management strategies to keep you survive and flourish in the gambling industry. The key of booming money management are; cut your loss, keep your winning and maximize entertainment.